Talking Points When Communicating With Your Priests
Let your priests know that you appreciate any prior efforts to approach the topic on how to vote in the upcoming election but if they have not done so already insist that they do the following!
- Please speak strongly from the pulpit that Catholics must vote pro-life.
- You no longer need to concern yourself over any IRS restrictions on speaking out on political issues. An Executive Order is now in place to protect the non-profit status of churches for speaking the truth about political candidates.
- You must stress with your parishioners that they cannot vote for a political candidate that publicly supports abortion.
- If you fail to speak out you will be responsible for the continuing slaughter of millions of innocent children.
- Remind your flock that while there are real problems in society and that there are valid social concerns, that killing children is not the solution to any of these matters. As St. Mother Teresa has affirmed, there will be no justice of any kind as long as mothers are allowed to kill their children.
- She further emphasized that “The greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a direct war, a direct killing, direct murder of the unborn.” St. Mother Teresa
- One must first live to receive any possible benefits of social justice.
- “Thus says the Lord…I tell the wicked, ‘O wicked one, you shall surely die,’ but you who do not speak out to dissuade the wicked from his way, the wicked shall die for his guilt, but I will hold you responsible for his death.” Ezekiel 33: 7-9
- The Lord God of Israel warned about shepherds who do not care for His people and lead them astray from the Truth. “You have scattered my sheep and driven them away. You have not cared for them, but I will take care to punish your evil deeds.” Jeremiah 23: 1-2
- Do not tell us that abortion is the preeminent issue of our time but then assert that as long as you struggle with that knowledge you can vote for pro-abortion candidates.
- Abortion is intrinsically evil and no other social issue of today compares to the murder of the innocents – 860,000 per year
- Let them know that you will no longer be able to financially contribute to the parish unless the parish priests affirm Catholic Teachings on life issues.
- Plead with them that they do not let the world convert the Church instead of the Church converting the World.