September 29th (Thursday)
- March for Catholics Expo: Expo will take place at the venue in the Coalition Ballroom. While this is a FREE event, there will be a registration table at the entrance of the expo for headcount purposes. 12 p.m. — 5 p.m
- Conference 1 with John-Henry Westen (1 p.m.): Conference will take place at the Venue in the Marquette Salon A Room.
- Conference 2 Matt Gaspers (2:30 p.m.) : Conference will take place at the Venue in the Marquette Salon A Room.
- Snacks at the Expo: 3 — 5 p.m.
- Fulton Sheen Museum open to public, 9 a.m. — 4 p.m.
- Rosary in the parking lot/sidewalks of the Cathedral: 5:30 p.m.
- All night adoration in preparation for the March. Will take place after rosary. (location will be announced)
September 30th (Friday)
- Mass (8:00 a.m.) : Mass will take place at the venue in the Marquette Salon A Room.
- March for Catholics Expo: 9 a.m. — 11 a.m. (same location and will not be open during the March)
- Gather in Cathedral parking lot at 11:30 a.m.
- Pre-March Speeches: 11:35 a.m. — 12 p.m.
- March Begins: 12 p.m.
- First Speaker — Doug Barry: 12:15 p.m.
- Second Speaker — Archbishop Vigano: 12:30 p.m.
- Third Speaker — Fr. James Altman: 12:50 p.m.
- March Back to Cathedral: 1:30 p.m.
- March Ends with Blessing: 2:00 p.m.
- Participants invited back to venue (expo room) for snacks, drinks, and conversation at from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Register for info on free streaming for those who can’t attend today’s events: