CREDO Forum with Father Isaac Mary Relyea
Solutions For A Catholic World In Crisis
On the Feast of St. Joseph come join us. Come see and hear Father Isaac Mary Relyea! When he was in his mother’s womb, Padre Pio (Saint Pio) wrote to his mother and said he would one day become a priest. Come learn from this unwavering Franciscan Priest and messenger of the saints. He will share his solutions to our church crisis, his thoughts on the collapsing world of today, and his suggestions on how we should be living during these times.
Angel Dinner Friday 18 March: Call/text for details 314.322.0337
Date: 19 March 2022
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton St. Louis at Westport
- Doors Open, Registration, and Cash Bar available at 1:00 PM
- Private Gold Members Reception with Fr. Isaac
- Talk starts at 2:00 PM
- Intermission around 3:15 PM
- Q&A with Father 3:30-4:45 PM
Select from the following ticket options:
- VIP ($75): Admission, seating if the first 3 rows, and a 2022 CREDO membership
- Individual ($20): General admission
- Student (FREE): Must be at least 16 years of age and have a student ID at the event
Let us know if you have any questions!
Call/text 314.322.0337 or email email@example.com
Need a preview? Watch CREDO’s interview with Fr. Isaac here.