LAITY’S SIDE OF THE STORY CONCERNING “ALL THINGS NEW”
DECEMBER 1ST 6:00 PM
MARYLAND HEIGHTS COMMUNITY CENTER
- WHAT IS BEING DONE BY THE LAITY ABOUT THE “ALL THINGS NEW” FLAWED PROCESS? MORE THAN YOU THINK.
- WHAT MAKES THE ARCHDIOCESE OF ST. LOUIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS
- HOW DOES CANON LAW APPLY TO THE PROCESS?
- WHAT HAS BEEN DONE SO FAR?
- YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SPECIAL PRESENTATION ON OUR CANONICAL RIGHTS, DUTIES, OBLIGATIONS AS ST. LOUIS CATHOLICS.
- THERE WILL BE A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION
Please come spend an hour to hear Ken Battis inform you of the flawed “ALL THINGS NEW” (ATN) process, your canonical rights, and how these relate to saving our parishes and most importantly the salvation of souls. Ken is a lifelong STL Catholic. He has taken an active role in leading the STL laity through awareness of canonical rights. Ken has over 30 years experience of processing and mitigating abuse cases and he Is no stranger to abuse inside the Catholic church. His dynamic presentation will leave you with little or no doubt about our canonical rights and how It relates to the salvation of souls.
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND, TAKE SOME TIME TO VEIW KEN’S PODCASTS AT STLCATHOLICS.ORG
SPECIAL SPEAKER: KEN BATTIS
WHEN: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1ST AT 6:00 PM
WHERE: MARYLAND HEIGHTS COMMUNITY CENTER
2300 MCKELVEY RD. MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MO 63043
LIGHT REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED
WITH REGARD TO RESPECT AND SENSITIVITY OF THIS MATTER, IT WAS DECIDED TO HOLD THIS PRESENTATION CLEAR OF CHURCH GROUNDS. PLEASE COME AND BE RESPECTFUL. THANK YOU.